I got email from Carolyn with question "taking pictures??"... I wrote back "serving drinks". no excuses... i dont want take pictures. I came back place I stay and realized only thing I want is to go home and get out from this country of people with no faces. where you are nooone and other people dont have meaning for me. they are just fake smiles on the street, objects to photograph and tips...
6 years ago I was going home with Carolyn. I fall in love with her from first day we met. she is amazing person, one of the smartest people I met and very important to me. I said her that time in the train that I am happy, I have my family, I have friends I love, I study in good university and life is good.
I questioning myself how much did I loose and earned last year? To fill the emptiness I smoke, drink more than I should lately, feel unhappy and lonely. Moving on is all what matters. |
| |
No comments:
Post a Comment