Friday, August 12, 2011

Withered Flowers

Our marrige last for less than a year. After almost 7 years together we can't even talk to each other without blaming and irritation. I cry sometimes because feel bad for myself... feel bad for him because feel guilty. I have never feel crazy about Liubchik, but in a years had really deep feelings to him. he became part of my family, person i felt very comfortable living with and who supported me... he had always hard time to understand me. his feeling to me had different nature though - he loved me.
This photo I made the day we register our marrige. I almost change my mind - I cryed all day, he was mad... we fought. noone were with us. it was pitty. I even did not tell my family that i am going to marry. My Dad after he knew did not tell me a word about it. he never met him.
I dislike his brother, his granny thinks that i am crazy tatar muslim.





He gived me this flowers after the night before he got drunk and stuped. I wish that day we broke up before I left Ukraine. He appologized a lot. We got to the point when we did not listen to each other any more, when appologez did not work any more and flowers just underline all pittiness.
I got shitty drunk, I was screaming how I hate him, was histericly crying, he hit me and I left... dont know were i went, but i end up in the same bed with my neighbor.
I would never tell Liubchik... but he read my chat archives with Carolyn. In one minute i became a bitch, slut and worth of respect and trust. He was abusive emotionally and in the bed. All dark sides of our souls were bring up by experience being out of home.
I was ready to forget and move on... he could not. We finally split up in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment